Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fairy

Godmother!

Yes, that is correct – I am going to be a Godmother! Let me tell you, this is one tremendous honor! I have never been chosen for something so special.

I wanted to write about this because the Perez Family are ones I hold near and dear to my heart.


Here’s why:

Steph and I met back in 2006, maybe earlier! That means we are going on 10+ years of friendship. To me, that is incredible! Long-lasting friendships are hard to come by nowadays.

She and Daniel used to come to parties I’d throw at my parents’ house, I’d go to parties with them in Daniel’s Explorer {Steph, do you remember that?!} to going to Lava Lounge on a Thursday. If I am not mistaken they saw the National Championship at my parents’ house; when Texas actually won! People even began to say Steph and I looked alike. Once we heard that we started to call one another, “Twinny”!

Ha, our memories are endless.


But most importantly, Steph and Daniel have been there for some of life’s most important events. From my baby shower, to Slade’s 1st birthday, to the day I graduated college. There are many more, but that is the jist of how loyal they have been and are.

Not only has Steph been present for the good moments, she has also been there for the bad. She never hesitated when it came to being a lending ear with more than encouraging words to offer. And that in itself is such a blessing to find in a person.

This is one of the many reasons why I am extremely grateful for this choosing – you’re stuck with me, Steph! Ha, in all realness words cannot describe how eager and thrilled I am to become a Godmother.

I promise to be there for any and everything she needs, just as we have done for one another throughout our friendship. I will always have love to give and time to spare!


Again, thank you for choosing ME!! My heart just grew bigger for a baby girl whom I know will be so beautiful and loving – Alexandra Sloane!


XO, B

No comments:

Post a Comment